Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Thoughts Pulled Randomly From my Head and Slapped Down Here

Big government is BAD!! The U.S. government is getting bigger. I'm so disgusted with it that I'd move to another country except that I don't know of one in any better shape.

Parents are the best teachers for their kids. Education begins at home, always.

It's been a rainy day.

I'm rather weary of checking in on blogs that recap and analyze TV shows. Oh, I know, that's the blogger perogative, but as someone who doesn't watch any of these shows, I find it rather dull reading. American Idol, Lost, 24, Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor--bleh! I'm sick of hearing about them.

I'm wondering if it is normal to have four or five books going at the same time, or is that a sign of insanity? My husband says it's a sign of insanity.

Lately, I find myself daydreaming about living in England, or somewhere Englandesque. But then there's that pesky big government issue again.

Nobody should be forced by law to send their kids to school. Stupid big government!!

Mass, compulsive, institutional schooling is detrimental to children's well-being. Yeah, I know that's rather a strong statement, but if you'd been reading what I've been reading lately, you'd feel the same way, or you should.

I thought my brain was more full than this, but apparently not. It's empty for now.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Some of my favorite posts are the random ones. I like to imagine what's going through the minds of others. It makes me feel not quite so insane.